[Gvsig_english] SUGGESTED FUNCTIONALITY gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Layer Properties

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sat Jan 9 04:11:13 CET 2010

Jorge Gaspar,

I see what you mean. I tried cutting a shapefile from gvSIG and pasting
into Notepad++

This would allow you to change the a whole raft of details (not the
least being the actual shp/dbf the formating would apply to; obviously
assuming all the fields were the same).

Thanks :-( from now on every time I cut-and-paste in gvSIG I am going to
have to dump the XML to Notepad++ just to see what is going on :-D .

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.