[Gvsig_english] POTENTIAL ERROR gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Color Ramp produces unusual results

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sat Jan 9 07:07:53 CET 2010

Hi,

If I apply a color ramp to a classification field the results are not
what is expected. I have a numeric field (1 to 8) which is imported and
presented as expected but the color ramp chosen presents colours
randomly rather than in a ramp. For example if I choos the "mac-style"
ramp which goes from purple to blue to light blue to green to yellow to
red; the allocation is as follows 1 = light blue, 2 = blue, 3 = red, 4 =
green, 5 = yellow. 6,7 & 8 = red. Other ramps produce equally bizarre
color allocations.

Pity I don't have an emoticon for cross-eyed.
--

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd