[Gvsig_english] New gvSIG3D build!! News for MacosX and Windows 7/ Windows Vista!!

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:11:45 CET 2010

I'm very interesting in the compatibility with Windows Vista/Windows 7.
 In order to obtain it, have I to install all the 3D stuff or should I just
substitute binaries and some library?
Moreover I didn't manage to integrate such all extensions and libraries in
my gvSIG 1.9 source code.
They require a different building approach and combine both maven and ant. I
tried to use buil folder to
create a new gvSIG application from sources but I wasn't able to reach my
scope.

I'd like to know how to integrate common gvSIG workspace and 3D extension in
order to make gvSIG work
on Windows Vista.
And another thing: I downloaded the stuff from
http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG/tags/gvSIG_3D_Animatoin_1_9_SNAPSHOT_11because
if you do
checkout https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-3d as reported by the estension
site there's nothing.
What I'm doing wrong? Is there a bried guide that specify how to integrate
source code of 3D extension
with my gvSIG 1.9 project in eclipse?

Best regards,
Flavio