[Gvsig_english] oracle spatial wrong interpretation of rectangles (at least 3d)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:44:23 CET 2010

I think there's a bug in the interpretation of 3d rectangles in oracle
spatial (3d polygons with interpretion code 3). I haven't the time in
this moment to debug it, but I see that getFMapGeometry returns a
multipolygon with the wrong set of coordinates, causing the geometry
to be meaningless (a big triangle going to infinity).
I don't know if it happens on 2d rectangles too (I suppose yes),
because in this moment I don't have 2d metadata tables on the
production db to test.

giovanni