[Gvsig_english] JNI bindings and system binaries

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 20:05:19 CET 2010

Hi Rafa,

Thanks for your clarifications. I think I have a good
idea of what I need to do now. I am hesitating to use
Visual C because I don't want to sacrifice gigabytes
of disk space just to get some C code compiled and I
absolutely loath the semantics of cmd.exe and all those
MS development tools. So I might adapt those CMake files
to run MingW/GCC instead.

Some build notes would be helpful, though.

I will let you know if I run into another problem or
in the unlikely case that I figure something out which
you didn't know before!

Best,

Ben