[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 and font encoding issue: font encodingautomatically changed?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Jan 18 20:37:40 CET 2010

Dear Juan Lucas,
unfortunately, I do not think so. I have set the default font encoding
to cp-1252 _using the shalom-dialogue_ in the preferences... Therefore,
I really think that it's a bug... Any ideas appreciated. Thank you very
much for your thoughts.

Best,
Wolfgang
Am Montag, den 18.01.2010, 13:33 +0100 schrieb Juan Lucas Dominguez
Rubio: