[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 09:30:51 CET 2010

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your detailed feedback.
I would be interested in one more aspect:
how do you judge the support level of gvSIG
(and perhaps open source projects in general),
compared to paid-for support of licensed
products?

Are the mailing lists and reaction times sufficient
to support critical work? Or do you think another
support level (perhaps paid-for) would be more
adequate?

Thanks,

Ben