[Gvsig_english] FEEDBACK gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- use of gvSIG in production environment

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Jan 21 21:34:58 CET 2010

Hi Silvio,
not 100 % correct: there is a wiki page for german speaking gvSIG-users.
This page [1] was set up by Karl Tiller and we added some information.
Karl is also a very active wiki-writer (thanks again), but we need more
input from other users. The wiki was introduced during the first
german-speaking user meeting in Munich. Hopefully, the german-speaking
community will grow and willing to contribute some knowledge and time.
Maintanance of a wiki is not too easy. Even our wiki would need some
"weeding". I'll discuss this with Karl and the others.

Best,
Wolfgang

[1] http://www.gvsig.eu/mwgvsig/index.php?title=Inhaltsverzeichnis