[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.4.1: crash when deleting a record of a shp

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sun Jan 24 13:43:45 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

Silvio Grosso wrote:
> As explained before, if the option "Selezionar" is not activate into NavTable,
> everything works as expected.

Actually it is a bit more complicated than that...
In short, my record is deleted correctly with its geometry but other crashes occur shortly later when I continue using NavTable...
More precisely, when I try to navigate to the remaining records a: java.lang.NullPointerException arises

Another problems arises when, after deleting successfully a record, I activate, on NavTable, the option "Seleccionar".
When I try to navigate through my records another error pops up.
That is: java.lang.NullPointerException

To sum up, at least on my computer, the "Delete record" option of NavTable is a bit "unstable".
As explained, I have installed NavTable 0.4.1; Windows xp home edition sp2; gvSIG 1.9 (latest build).

Best regards,

Silvio