[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.4.1 manual: missing image

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at cartolab.es
Sun Jan 24 22:50:20 CET 2010

Hi,

> Antonio Falciano and I have added all the images in the NavTable's Italian manual.
> They have all the strings translated into Italian :-)
> On page 5 pdf of the NavTable Spanish manual (http://navtable.forge.osor.eu/index_en.html) there is a "strange" image.
> Maybe it regards some new "funcionalities" of NavTable (development builds)?
>
> I can't find a way to get it with my NavTable version (0.4.1 on Windows xp - gvSIG 1.9).
> I have attached such an image (NavTable_image_page5.jpg).

This image is an example of personalization of NavTable. It belongs to
another project where the center panel of NavTable was replaced by that
form. The right thing would be to create a example form more simple to
be translated and used in the manuals.

Pablo Sanxiao
http://psanxiao.blogspot.com
--
Pablo Sanxiao Roca
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493