[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.4.1: feature request

Pablo Sanxiao psanxiao at cartolab.es
Sun Jan 24 23:03:05 CET 2010

Hi,

> I would like to add a feature request.
> I am sure it could be really useful :-)
> I didn't find it in the NavTableRoadmap (http://navtable.forge.osor.eu/roadmap_en.html)
> Probably, it is a bit difficult to implement :-)
>
> 1. In short, it would be great, for NavTable next releases, to have an option to find and replace the values.
> The same option you have with Openoffice and the like.
> You write the value you are looking for in a box, click ok  and NavTable goes to it.
> 2. When there are many similar values, you should be allowed to navigate through them (up and down).
> 3. Even better would be if you might even replace them in one shot :-)

It would be a very useful feature, undoubtedly. We were thinking in
having "find" in NavTable, "find and replace"? why not? but for now, I
think we have to concentrate our effort in another features first.

Pablo Sanxiao Roca
Grupo de Desarrollo
Cartolab - Laboratorio de Ingeniería Cartográfica
http://www.cartolab.es

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493