[Gvsig_english] POTENTIAL ERROR/BUG gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Legends tied to field position not name

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Mon Jan 25 12:55:09 CET 2010

Hi Simon,

I don't understand exactly what you mean with legend. What I did to try
to test the bug was creating a three new fields on a table and I
labelled the layer with the second one. Then I deleted the first
field/column and, as you say, something strange happended, the labels
changed to the third field (now on second place)
I think this is a bug, so I'm reporting it to developpers, but I don't
know if you meant something else when you talked of legends. Please if
it is so, let me know the steps you followed

best regards