[Gvsig_english] [Sextante-users] gvSIG bindings (nightly build)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:17:52 CET 2010

> An helpful alternative is to install Sextante 0.5 directly on gvSIG OADE
> 2010, as Victor Olaya suggested.

You've mentioned gvSIG OADE. I'm trying to download the code patches
from http://88.208.250.116/gvsig-oade-mods-1.0.0.tar.gz, but it
doesn't work for me...
After a few lines I read "We have made no modifications to the Java
source code of gvSIG", but in the product description there is
"Heavily reworked and improved menu structure, keyboard shortcuts and
layer context menus", so I was curious to know how can this be made
without touching the source code.

Ha ve a good day!
giovanni