[Gvsig_english] Connecting to ArcSDE

Vicente Caballero Navarro vicente.caballero at iver.es
Thu Jan 28 11:00:08 CET 2010

Hi Robert.

This error you've posted previously occurred when trying to connect with
a different version of ArcSDE 9.1 on the server.
Therefore, make sure that the server that is connect 9.1 and also the
only libraries that should be in bin\gvSIG\extensiones\org.gvsig.sde\
lib, are jpe91_sdk.jar, jsde91_sdk.jar and org.gvsig.sde.jar.

Un saludo.

--
Vicente Caballero Navarro
Grupo desarrollo gvSIG.