[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- "Line does not cross rectangle"

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Fri Jul 2 10:16:20 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

This grey box is the whole bounding box of the geometry. I've noticed it
in polylines, where it helps you to know what is the complete bbox that
you should cross completely in order to split the geometry, for example.

It doesn't work for you when crossing the bbox? You can try separating
even more the starting and ending point of the splitting line, and tell
us if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG