[Gvsig_english] Recent change for gvSIG 1.10 in SVN

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:48:57 CEST 2010

Hi.

This change comes from a patch to avoid conflicts between several
installations of gvSIG, and some problems related to this conflicts in
configuration.
I think the solution of Cesar is better, and I will try to implement,
but only partially. I will not touch the installation program, and we
will create gvSIG/version directories.
If the user wants to keep the old config and preferences, he must copy
by himself the files.

Ok with that?.

Fran.