[Gvsig_english] Solution time.

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 10:43:42 CEST 2010

You are right. And this observation is really important, because
one of the main "arguments" I hear against the use of open source
software is that there is no "commercial quality" support available.
Obviously, this is totally unsubstantiated BS. But a lot of people
still believe it (mostly the same ones who also believe the ads
on TV and think that something that comes in a shiny carton must be
worth a lot of money).

Ben