[Gvsig_english] trouble with EPSG 2154 and 27561

Guillermo Tamburini tamburini_gui at gva.es
Thu Jul 15 12:43:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

In fact, you can't correctly represent data in different reference
systems in the same View (without reporojecting, it have no sense).

There are some software applications which applies  automatically the
reprojection, but it is not the case in gvSIG with vector layers.

First of all, you have to select the correct RS for your View, and then
load the data (the target RS you are going to work).

Otherwise, you will see your data but in a incorrect situation. In other
utm spindle, or displaced...

If your data is in different RS, you will have to reproject it.
Goprocessing tools->Data Conversion->Reproject; the layer in the not
current projection to the current projection.

Regards

Bouillot Michel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to open in the same view one shp in EPSG 2154 and one SHP in
> EPSG 27561 but it don't match correctly. There is a problem with the X
> like a translation witch have a value who seems to be the difference
> between Greenwich and Paris meridian.
>
> How to correct this trouble ?
>
> regards
>
> *Michel Bouillot*
> Chef de projet SIG
> 01 48 70 63 23 / michel.bouillot at montreuil.fr
> Ville de Montreuil / Direction Urbanisme et Habitat
> Service Études Développement Urbain
> 3, rue de Rosny / 93100 Montreuil

Guillermo Tamburini Beliveau
Proyecto gvSIG
Consellería de Infraestructuras y Transportes (GVA)
Valencia (Spain)