[Gvsig_english] gvSIG OADE 2010 with GRASS GIS support released

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 09:50:21 CEST 2010

Yes. Unfortunately, gvSIG (all versions) currently ships with
a quite outdated EPSG database. I have tried updating it some
weeks ago, but ran into numerous troubles. Essentially, there
are structural changes in the current EPSG tables that gvSIG
cannot handle. It uses some code from the Geotools project,
but that is now also outdated and in need of revision. So
unfortunately, there is no easy way to update the EPSG database
in gvSIG for now.

Cheers,

Ben