[Gvsig_english] gvSIG OADE reprojection fix

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 09:34:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

several people on this mailing list have reported problems
with grid file based reprojections on gvSIG OADE.
I have looked into this and found that they are caused by
a version of the projection support libraries that is too
recent for gvSIG. Reverting back to an older version fixes
the problems.

Precise instructions on how to do this are available here:

http://www.oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigbugs

(search for "grid file" within the page to jump to the
relevant entry).

Sorry about this glitch in the release. I expect we will
publish a first update for gvSIG OADE 2010 before the end
of the year in which we will included this fix and any
others that may have come up by then.

Best,

Ben

------