[Gvsig_english] Symbols in a PDF

Rolf Annecke Rolf.Annecke at muenchen.de
Thu Jul 22 16:54:31 CEST 2010

Dear List,
in the moment I'm fighting with symbols in the layout-design of gvSIG
and in the exported PDF-Design.
I didn't found any solution to define a symbol, so that it is usable in
the map, in the layout and also in the pdf-exported dataset.
For example: (see attachment)
I defined a symbol with a size of 3 mm in print-layout.
It appears in the map in a good size, also the layout looks very well
(page 1).
But in the pdf-Dataset it is very small. (page 2)
Has anybody a solution how to define a symbol, so I can use it in the
map, in a layout, in a legend of the map
and also in a pdf-Dataset?
Thanks
Rolf

Rolf Annecke
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Abteilung Umweltschutz
Gesundheits- und Umweltberichterstattung (GUBE)
RGU-UW112
Bayerstr. 28a
80335 München

Telefon: +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 15
Telefax: +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
Mailbüro: gube.rgu at muenchen.de

Elektronische Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm