[Gvsig_english] Difference in extensions structure, etc : between gvSIG 1.9/1.10 and 2.0

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:54:54 CEST 2010

Hi luca,

One of the most remarkable hint is a big refactor in the data acces library
(DAL) in gvSIG 2.0. And, in my opinion, the use of maven instead of Ant to
compile and deploy gvSIG.

Cheers.

2010/7/22 luca bianconi <lc.bianconi at googlemail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> just a curiosity, if someone could help me in understanding differences or
> knows them :
>
> as much as I've understood, there are some differences in gvSIG extensions
> structure and building between different gvSIG versions.
> Mostly I mean the last versions (1.9/1.10 and the new 2.0).
>
> Does anyone know which are the most remarkable and important ?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help,
> Luca

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es