[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Phone Cache problem

Chris Higgs c.w.higgs at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:55:05 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I have installed gvSIG 1.9 and Phone Cache on my PC (Window Vista Home
Premium). My problem is that when I start gvSIG and click on "Tile Phone
Cache" from the gvSIG Mini menu there is no image displayed in the Blue
Marble display pane. It would seem that the program is working however as I
am able to select an area on the blank pane and cache tiles to a folder but
I have no way of seeing the area I have selected before the download
process! I have attatched a screenshot if this is any help...
Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Chris

--
Chris Higgs