[Gvsig_english] Problem with geocoding extension

Meister Thomas (s) thomas.meister1 at students.fhnw.ch
Thu Jul 29 14:29:20 CEST 2010

Hallo

Next problem

I've installed the gvSIG 1.10 beta without any error messages.
And after that I copied the extension folder "org.gvsig.geocoding.extension" into "C:\Programme\gvSIG_1.10beta\bin\gvSIG\extensiones"

But when I try to start gvSIG 1.10 beta now, it gives me an error message.

I've made a printscreen of the error message.
See addition.

Is it possible to use the extension with GvSIG 1.10 beta?
Or is this comming soon?