[Gvsig_english] is gvsig 3d source available?

María Ten materod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:45:52 CEST 2010

Hi Giovanni,

The 3D extension source code for gvSIG 1.9 is available at gvsig-desktop
repository instead of our osor svn, like the other extensions. The source
tag of last version is available at the link provided by Mario but we are
developing over this branch:

https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-desktop/branches/gvSIG_19_ext3D_osgVP_2_2_0/extensions

By the way, osgVirtualPlanets(osgVP) is the core of the 3D extension. This
framework provides all the necessary functionality to render large terrains
in a GIS with vectorial and raster layers. The 3D extension provides the
mechanism to integrate this functionality into gvSIG. The project is
available at:

Web page: http://www.osor.eu/projects/osgvp
Forge: http://forge.osor.eu/projects/osgvp/
SVN: https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/osgvp/
Docs: http://forge.osor.eu/docman/?group_id=177

The build 14 uses the version 2.2.2 of osgVP but now we are developing the
version 2.3 at the svn trunk (it can be unstable at this moment but you can
use the tagged versions). In the documents section, we provided a friendly
user guide to developers who want begin to use the osgVP framework.

 We will be pleased to answer all the questions about 3D extension in this
mailing list and all the questions about osgVP will be answered in the
openscenegraph (http://www.openscenegraph.org) mailing list.

María Ten Rodríguez

gvSIG 3D Blog:
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com