[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 crashes after displaying a wms layer

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 10:20:23 CEST 2010

Dear Falk,

The error message seen in your attached PNG hints to a
complete crash of the Java VM. This happens only under
a small number of circumstances, one of them being
insufficient memory available to the VM.
Maybe those computers that keep crashing have smaller
amounts of RAM available to them?

When installing gvSIG, you can try setting the default
memory to 512 MB on the "Performance tweaking" page
of the installer.

Best,

Ben