[Gvsig_english] gvSIG WFS-Filer

Rolf Annecke Rolf.Annecke at muenchen.de
Wed Jun 9 11:55:29 CEST 2010

Dear gvSIG-Users,
I am working with gvSIG 1.9  and want to set a filter to a WFS-connection.
This doesn't work, because gvSIG seems to have a problem with a blank "
" or with an underscore "_" in the name of the table-field.
Looking in the table the name of the table field is "gemeinde code" with
a blank,  working with the filter for WFS-connection  an underscore
"gemeinde_code" appears.
The link to the WFS-Server isn't open, so I will send the link only if
required.
Thanks
Rolf Annecke

Rolf Annecke
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Abteilung Umweltschutz
Gesundheits- und Umweltberichterstattung (GUBE)
RGU-UW112
Bayerstr. 28a
80335 München

Telefon: +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 15
Telefax: +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
Mailbüro: gube.rgu at muenchen.de

Elektronische Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm