[Gvsig_english] Show length during digitizing a line

Guillermo Tamburini tamburini_gui at gva.es
Wed Jun 16 14:15:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm afraid that it is not possible. But there is an option that could be
interesting for you.

When you star to digitalize, you see a command window. After choosing
your editing tool (line) you can insert the coordinates of the first and
the next points. And also the angles (azimuth).

See the attached image for the example. And in this link:

ftp://downloads.gvsig.org/gva/descargas/manuales/gvSIG-1_0-rc-man-es.pdf

you have a old manual where it is explained (page 46) in Spanish how to
work a little bit from the command line. May be if you browse the net
you could find one in English.

Remember that even if you are editing from the command line, you can
locate the cursor in the view window to know the coordinates of the next
point to edit.

I hope that this would be useful for your work.

Bye.