[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile question

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Jun 17 13:18:23 CEST 2010

Hello.

In case you didn't know, you do not need that extension to use gvSIG Mobile.
Simply copy the data files (SHP, DBF, SHX, ECW, GML, etc) to your PDA and you can open them with gvSIG Mobile.
I recommend to create a folder under \My Documents, and place your data files there:

\ My Documents \ canada_data \ montreal.shp
\ My Documents \ canada_data \ montreal.dbf
\ My Documents \ canada_data \ montreal.shx
\ My Documents \ canada_data \ canada_ortho.ecw
etc.

So it will be visible from the PDA's file browser.

I don't think the extension needs a lot of changes to work on gvSIG 1.9, though.

gvSIG Mobile 1.0 will be released within some weeks / a few months.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)