[Gvsig_english] new problems with an oracle layer

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Jun 17 16:13:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I believe that the error is related to  SRID: 31468
SQL that Gvsig is sending to Oracle contains SRID=31468 but Oracle does not recognise it.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Wolfgang Qual wrote:

> Dear list,

> I got an error message while saving an oracle spatial layer as
shapefile. The process of writing the shapefile stopps at a certain
moment and
the error message appears. Logfile attached. I fear that it has to do
with the layer itself, as other layers caused no problem. Nevertheless,
I would be
very happy to know the reason for this. Therefore: all comments are
welcome! ;)

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm