[Gvsig_english] new problems with an oracle layer

K.Kiss kornel.kiss at muenchen.de
Fri Jun 25 12:31:02 CEST 2010

Any comments about the error found during the export operation?
no, by the import to gvSIG

> Was it the same table?
yes all the same datasource.

> The table was correctly added to the view
no, the process to add this datasource to a new view failed.

I think you were going to send me the script that reproduces the Oracle
Spatial table PLAN.GRUEN_POLY. Will you please do it as soon as possible?

the insert-script is at
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/attachment/5208477/0/send2JL.zip.
And the create-Script is on the end of this mail.

I think this thread started with an error (while exporting an Oracle Spatial
table to SHP) reported by Wolfgang. Is it possible to send the that table
too?

I think its the same table.

Hello,

yes it´s better not to publish all  our private datasources  (like
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/attachment/5208477/0/send2JL.zip).
Should be deleted please.

All produced exports either with one " ogr2ogr" or " Toad" produced. In the
archive " send2JL.zip" is the INSERT-script with in it.
After the export with " Toad" had still some " NULL,NULL… " are removed,
otherwise it did not run.

The table could not be imported  in gvsig into an view.

I do not hope we completely together past spoke

Regards
Kornel Kiss

DROP TABLE GRUEN_POLY CASCADE CONSTRAINTS
/

CREATE TABLE GRUEN_POLY
(
  OBJECTID          INTEGER                     NOT NULL,
  GE_CODE           NUMBER(11),
  TYP2              NUMBER(4),
  TYP3              NUMBER(4),
  GRUEN_GRUE        NUMBER(19,6),
  FLAECHE_HA        NUMBER(19,6),
  SHAPE             MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY,
  SE_ANNO_CAD_DATA  BLOB,
  OGR_FID           INTEGER                     NOT NULL
)
LOGGING
NOCOMPRESS
NOCACHE
NOPARALLEL
MONITORING
/

CREATE INDEX I_GRUEN_PEN_POLY_GEOM ON GRUEN_POLY
(SHAPE)
INDEXTYPE IS MDSYS.SPATIAL_INDEX
PARAMETERS('initial=2M, next=1M, pctincrease=0, tablespace=OSC_IDX')
/

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX R2160_SDE_ROWID_UK ON GRUEN_POLY
(OGR_FID)
LOGGING
NOPARALLEL
/