[Gvsig_english] raster iamge wrong band value

Guillermo Tamburini tamburini_gui at gva.es
Wed Jun 30 13:45:54 CEST 2010

hi,

I have no idea what could be your problem. And i can not test with other
softwares because I haven't it now.

Well, my only proposal is that you try to make sure that the different
software are understanding the data in the same data type. Raster layers
could be byte, float, integer... Or to export the data to other formats
for testing if the result is always the same.

 From gvSIG you could check the data type in the general tab of the
layer proprieties. May be in ESRI and in that case you get only real
positive numbers, and gvSIG is understanding numbers up and down the
zero. In that case you would obtain the data moved a half to the
negative values.

If you want you can send us some data example for testing it.

Best regards.