[Gvsig_english] Problem loading big raster file. (was: no subject)

Luis W. Sevilla lsevilla at sigrid.es
Tue Mar 2 15:43:25 CET 2010

Hi Wolfgang,
    what type of  raster (jpg, tif, ecw) are you using in this example?
    greetings
       Luis

--
Director Técnico / CTO
Sigrid - Grupo Acotelsa

The secret to programming is not intelligence, though of course that helps. It is not hard work or experience, though they help, too. The secret to programming is having smart friends. (Ron Avitzur)