[Gvsig_english] Problem loading big raster file.

Nacho ibrodin at prodevelop.es
Wed Mar 3 16:07:14 CET 2010

Hi Ben
gvSIG can build overview with the option Raster Layer/Overviews.
You can choose the number of levels, ratio and resampling method with the preferences dialog.
Depending on the format the process will rewrite the image, be careful.

gvSIG will show rasters with overviews faster. This tool uses a gdal dataset internally.

http://www.gdal.org/classGDALDataset.html#2aa6f88b3bbc840a5696236af11dde15

Regards,
Nacho