[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Cèsar Ordiñana cordin at disid.com
Thu Mar 4 15:14:24 CET 2010

Hi Holger,

As Fran has already pointed at, gvSIG 2.0 will provide a new
implementation for the data access layer (dal), which avoids the need
for random position access, so in the case of a database, data is only
loaded when requested.

Hopefully, gvSIG 2.0 will have less memory problems depending on the
size of a database table, but we still have to perform more testing to
stress those cases.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
Arquitecto Software gvSIG
DiSiD Technologies SL  http://www.disid.com