[Gvsig_english] GVsigmobile installation problem

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Mar 9 22:58:07 CET 2010

Hello, Sylvain.

On some devices like yours or the old Magellan MobileMapper, gvSIG Mobile does not show the icons and does not read the internationalization files (dictionaries), so you see the word keys instead of the proper words. If you click on the right place on the screen you'll see new dialogs showing. This indicates that the buttons are there, but are not visible, so hopefully these problems can be solved easily, but we don't have a PDA of that type to make tests, so we cannot dedicate time to it.

Somebody from Majorca (Spain) has the same problem and they said they were going to send us their PDA so we can do some tests, but they still have not done so.

Perhaps in the near future we'll be able to solve the problem, but as for now there's nothing we can do, sorry.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)