[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 - Importing color ramp for raster files

Nicolas DEVAUX devaux at supagro.inra.fr
Thu Mar 11 17:26:49 CET 2010

Hi all,
I tried to save a color ramp with specific class number (16 classes) and
specific class values (calculated with statistical software).
I saved it in GvSIG and this later created a proper color ramp file in
Xml (rmf file). But when I loaded it into gvSIG to use it with another
raster file there is only 10 classes (like in a default color ramp) and
my specific class values were erased...

Does anybody know how to save a particular Color ramp and how to load it
with another raster layer ? I thought it was the purpose of saving color
ramp...

Thanks

Nicolas

ATTENTION nouvelle adresse mail
    devaux at supagro.inra.fr

Nicolas DEVAUX
Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions entre Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème
UMR LISAH AgroM-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1