[Gvsig_english] gvSIG project structure

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Sat Mar 27 15:49:30 CET 2010

Hi Jose

this would be just a temporary solution for work based on the
"dead" 1.9 codebase. Hopefully, somewhere along the 2.X line
we will be able to merge everything back into one codebase
and there will be no more need for any branching.
It will be much easier to integrate external developers'
contributions into a "live" codebase.

Also, as far as bug fixing and extensions are concerned,
there is no problem and no need for any branches.

Cheers,

Ben