[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9.1

Luis W. Sevilla lsevilla at sigrid.es
Mon Mar 29 14:55:22 CEST 2010

Hi again,
    I'm curious about one aspect
Benjamin Ducke wrote:
>>>   We just take the current gvSIG OADE 2010 sources,
>>>   fix the remaining 2 or 3 critical bugs and release
>>>   that as gvSIG 1.9.1!

As far as I know, gvSIG 1.9.1 will be a release of the trunk of gvSIG's
svn. Because that's the way a project works. If you want your changes
released in an official release, you MUST put them on gvSIG svn, and
then gvSIG project may start the releasing process.

Of course, you may release OADE, but it will be from exactly the same
code basis, not a fork.

Greetings
    Luis

 --
Director Técnico / CTO
Sigrid - Grupo Acotelsa

The secret to programming is not intelligence, though of course that helps. It is not hard work or experience, though they help, too. The secret to programming is having smart friends. (Ron Avitzur)