[Gvsig_english] New Student for GVSIG within Google Summer Of Code 2010: quick introduction

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Thu May 6 15:17:46 CEST 2010

Hello gvsig-international mailing list,

sorry for sending this email as a kind of spamming, I'd like just to
introduce myself quickly to the whole list.

My name is Luca Bianconi and I'm the "student" working with the gvSig team
for the Google Summer of Code 2010.
Our task is implementing the gvSig support for SQlite and SpatiaLite and
I'll do my best for doing it.

I'd like to say my "Hello" to everybody and I thank you all for the help you
will be able to provide when we will be up to the implementation phase both
in comments and suggestions!

Nice to meet you all,
Cheers,
Luca