[Gvsig_english] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.gvsig:gvsig-base-pom:pom: 2.0-SNAPSHOT

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Sat May 8 08:47:05 CEST 2010

Hi all,

just a quick question during first tests for compiling a gvsig-standard 2.0
project.

I've got this message when tried to compile ( run  mvn-install  as in
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/trabajar-con-el-nucleo-de-gvsig/gvsig-compilation/how-to-compile-gvsig):

[artifact:mvn] Downloading:
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/projects/gvSIG-desktop/maven-repository/org/gvsig/gvsig-base-pom/2.0-SNAPSHOT/gvsig-base-pom-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.gvsig:gvsig-base-pom:pom:
2.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository gvsig-public-http-repository (
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/projects/gvSIG-desktop/maven-repository
)
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [ERROR] FATAL ERROR

I guess I should change in some way (probably setting it somewhere) "
-SNAPSHOT " with ".1".

I suppose it's quite a beginners' problem as far as I've found some
interesting links but I couldn't understand how to fix it:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Instalador-de-extension-td4890755.html

Thanks for any help,
Luca