[Gvsig_english] Sextante extension question

Davs DavetheSheriff at gmx.de
Sun May 9 13:44:14 CEST 2010

Hello Guillermo,

thanks for your fast reply.
I have to say that I am not working with rasterfiles in this case!
All my data is vectorbased and if I am working in the gvSig envirmonment I
know hao to add a field to a attribute table of my layers and to calculate
something, e.g. Area.
But I want to work in the Modelbiulder environment and my Layer is a result
of , e.g. Difference, Merge etc. In ArcGis it is also just possible to add a
field to a Layer but there we can say Make feature Layer which is not as far
as I see it possible in the Modeler of Sextante to finally add a field to
the attribute table of my result Merge or Difference. So just imaginge two
vector layers that I want to difference from each other and then add a field
to the result to calculate the new area. And here is the next question if it
is possible to calculate a field in the attribute table if you are working
in the modeler environment?

Thanks a lot

David