[Gvsig_english] New Student for GVSIG within Google Summer OfCode2010: quick introduction

Enrique Lorenzo Herrero lorheren at itacyl.es
Mon May 17 08:59:09 CEST 2010

About Sqlite C and Java:

I'm not a developer, but I'd like to make a suggestion from the user point of view: if you avoid using navite SQLite C, be aware of checking and comparing the performance reading and writing plain WKT geometries in the database.

Good luck with the project, it's necessary for gvSIG.

Enrique Lorenzo
INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO AGRARIO
Junta de Castilla y León
Valladolid