[Gvsig_english] gvSIG-project file: artefacts?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Mon May 17 16:24:02 CEST 2010

Dear list,
today, I opened a quite big gvp-file in my text editor (*)and I noticed
that there are several links to files that are no longer in the project
(at least, not visible via project manager or TOC).
As a consequence, the project file gets very large. All dead links are
within "property key"-paragraphs, like:
<property key="file" value="/Netzlaufwerke/common/gis/stadtbezirk_neu.dbf"/>
I think that this ballast should not be there (but what can be deleted?)

Best,
Wolfgang
(*)Unfortunately, this project cannot be opened in gvSIG. Therefore, I
wanted to repair it within the text editor...

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm