[Gvsig_english] SUGGESTED FUNCTIONALITY gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) --Transparency of layers

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve) nvarela at cartolab.es
Tue May 18 13:08:46 CEST 2010

'Copy/Paste simbology(style)' (ToC right mouse tool) can be a very useful
feature to implement. It can solve many of the problems about ToC and
simbology commented on the lists.

If I have a layer with a good style (color, transparency, etc), then I use
"Copy style" tool, select all the other layers and "Paste style". That tool
is used in other GIS programs and it is very nice!!

My two cents. :)

2010/5/18 Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas <jsanz at gvsig.com>

Juan Ignacio Varela García (Nacho Uve)
Coordinador Grupo de Desarrollo
Cartolab - Laboratorio de Ingeniería Cartográfica
http://www.cartolab.es

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493