[Gvsig_english] New version of NavTable for gvSIG 1.9, developed by Cartolab

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri May 21 09:57:33 CEST 2010

Actually, why should the NavTable installer have to worry about
Java at all? NavTable is supposed to be installed into an existing
gvSIG installation. But gvSIG is already set up to use a specific Java machine.
So why not just let the user browse for an existing gvSIG, copy NavTable
in there -- and that's it?

Cheers,

Ben