[Gvsig_english] Raster bleeding

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri May 21 11:11:47 CEST 2010

> After solving this time consuming task, I noticed that another issue
> persists in MS Vista: several rasters seem to be displayed correctly
> after their loading, however I see a sort of bleeding effect on the
> lower part of the image or even the whole image after a bit of
> panning
> and zooming.

I have noticed similar bleeding effects, but with a version of gvSIG 1.9
that never had the 3D extension installed. It seems to affect mostly
larger raster layers and resizing the view will make it go away.
This happened on Windows XP, Ubuntu 10.04 and Mac OS X.
No clue what the problem is so far or how to reproduce it reliably.
Cheers,

Ben