[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D extension issues

María Ten materod at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:45:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Sorry Antonio, but your screenshot don't help so much to detect where is the
bleeding problem. We need to know if the bleeding appears in 2D View only,
3D View only or both. Can you send me a screenshot with this layer in a
gvSIG context? (where the gvSIG windows be showed).

By the way, if this layer is public, can you send us to test it? Because I
never detect this kind of issue in a 3D view we our testing layers.

Cheers,

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it>wrote:

> Acer Aspire 5735Z, 4 GB DDR2, graphic acceleration Intel GMA 4500M with
> 64 MB, driver Intel 7.15.10.1829 (19/06/2009).
> Screenshot: http://i46.tinypic.com/wrc2vr.png
>
> Thanks for your amazing work and for your prompt reply.
>
> Cheers,
> Antonio
>
> --
> Antonio Falciano