[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Workshop at FOSS4G

Hamidreza Rad radpei at gmail.com
Sat May 22 14:43:58 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:50 PM, <comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es> wrote:

>  From 6th to 9th September, the FOSS4G will be held in Barcelona [1].
> In this event there will be a 3 hours gvSIG Workshop, (6th afternoon).
> All the information about the workshop is available on [2]. There will
> also be a gvSIG Mobile and gvSIG Mini tutorial [3].
>
> Registration to the workshop as well as to the tutorials can be done
> through the event website [1], and if it's made before June 15th, it's
> cheaper. The registration to the gvSIG Workshop also includes a second
> workshop for 7th morning.
>
> [1] http://2010.foss4g.org/
> [2] http://2010.foss4g.org/workshop02.php
> [3] http://2010.foss4g.org/tutorial01.php

*Dear Sir/Madam*

Thank you for information about the FOSS4G.
I am Hamid Reza Radpei who is using your software in Iran. Regarding to the
event I am interested to participate in workshop and I would like to
register soon. But before registration I have to be assured about getting
visa. So I will appreciate if you reply me on following questions:
1. Is it possible for you to send me a formal invitation so I could present
it to the embassy of Spain in Tehran for getting visa?
2. Am I able to be accompanied by my wife in the trip?
3. If you perform for invitation how long will be the period of time? Is it
possible that we have a longer time than 3 days of workshop?

I am looking forward for your kind reply

Best regards
Hamid Reza Radpei