[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9: Advanced Labeling: Usage of SLD

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon May 24 16:23:47 CEST 2010

Hi Johannes,

You can create stacked labels from different fields of the table. You
should use the option "User defined labelling", and inside Properties,
"Add" different lines in the SLD expression (1, 2, 3...), and select a
[field] of your table for each line.

Then, select a "Backgound style" where you could draw a textbox over,
for each one of your lines/fields (1, 2, 3...), in order to make them
appear in the position you'd like. This style can be a default one or an
image you select or a "New" one, empty, if you don't want any background.

This workaround is a little annoying, but I think is the only way to do
that for the moment.

For different fonts or sizes you should use "User defined labelling"
with the option "Define classes of features and label each differently".

Regards,
sergio

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG